Audio Sound Analyzer ASA-2
For Your Acoustic Measurement and Adjustment
Audio Sound Analyzer
ASA-2 — SOLD OUT —
Versatile audio sound analyzer for all your work from the field to the laboratory, helps you to create better acoustic fields, fitting your needs.
- Easy-to-handle graphical operation.
- Easy to make comparisons by opening a number of windows.
- Measured data can be easily exported to other analyzing programs.
- Hardware properties can be conveniently set in all-in-one view.
- Window color setting is user-flexible.
- Data can be exported in text (CSV) format and used in spreadsheet programs.
- Digital recordings and impulse response programs support WAV files.
- Useful printing functions.
- Realtime spectrum analysis: 1/3 oct. and 1/6 oct. spectrum analysis.
- Swept sine measurement: For various precision frequency response measurements.
- Time taken for sound to reach its destination and polarity: Polarity of loudspeaker and the time delay (up to 390m) can be measured.
- Digital recordings: Recordings of impulse, swept sine, spot sine and sounds of various musical instruments
- Test signals: Variety: Sine wave, MLS noise, pink noise, pulse and special CD.
- Analysis of reverberation parameters: RT-60, D, C, R and EDT, etc.
- Sound clarity: MTF, STI and RASTI
- Sound diffusion and orientation By binaural correlation: IACC and RCC
- For overall evaluation of sound field
- FFT analysis: Transient response analysis (up to 1M)
- Sonar graph: 3-D frequency spectrum display
- RCC (option)
- THD (option): Distortion analysis / distortion ratio frequency response
- Measurement microphones (2pcs: 1 pair)
- Microphone holders (Stand & Head-set type: 1 pair)
- Tripod for stand-type microphone holder
- Microphone extension cables (2ch, 25m)
- Polarization power supply for condenser microphone (built-into ASA-2)
- Cables for connecting B & K Microphones
- B&K microphone connector cable
- Impedance Adapter (Model: A-1002)
- Speaker Test CD (Model: ETCD-004)
- SCSI Interface: Adaptec
- Active terminator
- Carriage Trunk (custom-made)
- Speaker Distortion Analysis software (2nd, 3rd, to THD)
- RCC Analysis software