Abnormal Noise Test System TX Series
For Abnormal Noise Test of Mechanical Movements
Abnormal Noise Test System
The mechanical movement is measured and used for distinguishing good samples and for evaluating durability.
This Abnormal Noise Test System measures the sound and vibration of mechanical movements, and can be used for distinguishing good samples and for evaluating durability.
What you can learn from studying sound and vibration - Distinguishing good samples and predicting durability –
- Loudspeaker: If good sound is coming out
- Motor and gear teeth: If rotating smoothly
- Durability prediction and pre-maintenance: If it is not worn out
- Assembled parts: If it is working properly
- Components: If there are any cracks in cast metal
- If magnetic-valves are working properly
Examples of mechanical noise
- Speaker rub & buzz noise
- Geared motor abnormal noise
- Electromagnetic valve movement
- Waveform is analyzed and verified if it is operating properly
- Metal processed goods: If there are any cracks in metal
- Loose screw
- Any gaps in break pad?
- Pump operation: Noise when load is light
- We grasp your needs and your actual site, conduct data acquisition and analysis, and propose your system.
Electromagnetic valve movement measurement.